Cushman & Wakefield
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Cushman & Wakefield is a global real estate services firm. Cushman & Wakefield has maintained a longstanding commitment to energy conservation and sustainability across its portfolio, leveraging ENERGY STAR tools and resources to communicate with internal and external stakeholders. Key 2019 accomplishments include:
- Achieving ENERGY STAR certification for 130 buildings in 2019.
- Increasing its average ENERGY STAR score from a 69 to a 71 across its portfolio from 2018 to 2019.
- Saving over two million kWh in 2019 through its Energy Optimization Assessments and energy audits. Savings were realized by implementing low and no cost measures, focusing on operational adjustments while developing longer term capital plans for deep retrofits of energy systems.
- Delivering over 20 presentations to its tenants in 2019 on implementing energy efficient practices in their spaces, as well as advocating use of ENERGY STAR Certified equipment. In addition, vendors and building contractors were also trained to help align these partners with overall company energy management goals.
- Delivering trainings for brokers, with a focus on the value of asset energy performance and the use of ENERGY STAR as a market differentiator.
- Using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® to track waste volume and diversion rates for 42 properties.