Cushman & Wakefield
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm with 45,000 employees in more than 70 countries, receiving Partner of the Year-Sustained Excellence recognition. Cushman & Wakefield consistently promotes ENERGY STAR tools and resources and oversee close to 300 ENERGY STAR certifications annually. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Achieving ENERGY STAR Certification for 298 buildings in 2018.
- Saving two million kilowatt hours in 2018 through its Energy Optimization Assessments initiative. Savings were realized by implementing low and no cost measures, focusing on operational adjustments, while developing longer term capital plans for deep retrofits of energy systems.
- Educating several hundred brokers, property managers, chief engineers, and other staff about ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® and the company’s ENERGY STAR partnership via internal webinars.
- Participating in and receiving ENERGY STAR Charter Tenant Space recognition for two Cushman & Wakefield offices and tenants in managed properties.
- Using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager to track waste volume and diversion rates for 32 properties.