Cushman & Wakefield
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm in more than 70 countries. Cushman & Wakefield is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year–Sustained Excellence recognition for using ENERGY STAR tools and resources, and leveraging ENERGY STAR throughout its outstanding energy management plan. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Earning ENERGY STAR Certification for 217 buildings in 2017.
- Educating several hundred brokers, property managers, chief engineers, and other staff about ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® and its ENERGY STAR partnership via internal webinars and training programs.
- Saving 1.5 million kilowatt hours in 2017 through the execution of its Energy Optimization Assessments. All savings were realized by implementing low and no cost energy conservation measures, focusing on operational adjustments, while developing longer term capital plans for deep retrofits of energy-using systems.
- Enrolling four participants in the ENERGY STAR Tenant Space pilot program, including both Cushman & Wakefield internal offices, as well as tenants in Cushman & Wakefield managed properties.
- Tracking waste volume and diversion rates in ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager for 17 properties.