Cushman & Wakefield
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Cushman & Wakefield is a global real estate services firm, with a managed portfolio of more than 4.3 billion square feet in 60 countries. Cushman & Wakefield is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for using ENERGY STAR tools and resources, embedding energy efficiency into its corporate practices, and taking those best practices to its clients. Key 2016 accomplishments include:
- Earning ENERGY STAR certification for 297 buildings in 2016.
- Releasing the inaugural Corporate Responsibility report detailing commitments to environmental, social, and governance initiatives.
- Conducting training sessions across the country for more than 150 brokers, as well as training more than 150 Cushman & Wakefield associates, property teams, and engineers on how to benchmark with ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®.
- Providing training for a major global corporate occupier tenant on energy management and efficiency practices leveraging ENERGY STAR resources.
- Communicating energy goals and successes to a broader audience, including building tenants, clients, and the greater communities, through campaigns such as Powerful Ideas®, Daylight Hour, corporate blog posts, tenant events, and social media.
- Registering 114 properties to participate in EPA’s Battle of the Buildings Bootcamp 2016 campaign.