Cushman & Wakefield
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm, creating significant value for occupiers and investors across a globally managed portfolio of more than 4.3 billion square feet. Cushman & Wakefield is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for using ENERGY STAR tools and resources, embedding energy efficiency into its corporate practices, and taking those best practices to its clients. Key 2015 accomplishments include:
- Reducing annual energy consumption by three percent compared to 2014, while establishing a new energy reduction target of 10 percent by 2025.
- Benchmarking almost 950 properties representing nearly 192 million square feet.
- Earning ENERGY STAR certification for nearly 200 buildings in 2015.
- Conducting training sessions across the country for more than 100 brokers, as well as hosting more than 20 ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® training sessions to educate associates, property teams, and engineers.
- Adding a “Sustainable Site Selection Questionnaire” into all Transaction Management Request for Proposals to potential landlords.
- Communicating energy goals and successes to a broader audience, including building tenants, clients, and the greater communities, through campaigns such as Powerful Ideas® and Project Green, corporate blog posts, tenant events, educational energy efficiency infographics, and social media.