Los Angeles, California
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Energy Management
CommonWealth Partners is a private real estate investment, development, management, and operating company. CommonWealth Partners has demonstrated ongoing dedication to reducing its overall energy usage through a robust stakeholder engagement program that promotes ENERGY STAR® tools and resources. Key 2022 accomplishments include:
- Achieving ENERGY STAR certification for 10 properties and becoming a member of ENERGY STAR Certification Nation.
- Maintaining 100% energy benchmarking of its portfolio with ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®.
- Continuing implementation of its Net Zero by 2050 goal by tracking emissions across its portfolio and its overall power mix, which reached 51% renewable, and participating in low-carbon pilot programs at three of its properties.
- Hosting its annual ENERGY STAR Battle of the Buildings Bootcamp over the course of three months, sharing ENERGY STAR messaging and resources to its tenants, and tracking monthly energy usage in ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager.
- Distributing branded materials and resources to its tenants promoting ENERGY STAR, advertising ENERGY STAR certification through building decals and elevator screens, and publishing ENERGY STAR scores on each individual property’s leasing website.