Los Angeles, California
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
CommonWealth Partners (CWP) is a private real estate investment, development, management, and operating company. CommonWealth Partners has demonstrated ongoing dedication to reduce its overall energy usage through a robust stakeholder engagement program that promotes ENERGY STAR tools and resources. Key 2020 accomplishments include:
- Benchmarking 100 percent of its portfolio within ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®.
- Continuing to utilize its real-time energy management platform and expanding the system into all managed properties in its portfolio to track and significantly reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Implementing a real-time energy management information system, which helped to support CWP’s Energy Action Month by providing feedback on the real-time energy consumption at each building to further encourage energy, water, and waste reductions.
- Engaging tenants, occupants, and employees about ENERGY STAR achievements through social media, tenant memos, newsletters, its corporate website, decals at ENERGY STAR certified properties, and elevator signage.
- Holding virtual Earth Day and Energy Awareness Events, which included messaging about ENERGY STAR.