Los Angeles, California
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
CommonWealth Partners is a private real estate investment, development, management and operating company. CommonWealth Partners has consistently improved and expanded on its energy management program and has maintained its commitment to energy efficiency using ENERGY STAR. Key 2019 accomplishments include:
- Benchmarking 100 percent of its portfolio within ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® and achieving more than a 3 percent reduction in weather-normalized source energy use intensity across its portfolio.
- Incorporating its ENERGY STAR partnership and ENERGY STAR performance metrics including energy, water and GHG emission reductions into lobby posters and displaying them during Earth Day events for all managed properties.
- Distributing a Green Office Challenge survey to tenants at the end of the year to assess how they are contributing to energy, water and waste reductions at their properties, with awards given to those who demonstrate significant progress.
- Hosting its third annual internal Battle of the Buildings Bootcamp competition, which focused on empowering participating properties to reduce energy, water and waste over a three-month period.
- Continuing to utilize its real-time energy management platform and expanding the system into all managed properties in its portfolio.