Los Angeles, California
Partner of the Year
CommonWealth Partners is a fully integrated private real estate investment, development, management and operating company receiving Partner of the Year-Sustained Excellence recognition. CommonWealth Partners has consistently improved and expanded on its energy management program and has maintained its commitment to energy efficiency using ENERGY STAR. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Demonstrating its commitment to energy efficiency by benchmarking all eligible properties within ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®.
- Reducing its weather normalized source energy use intensity by more than two percent from 2017 to 2018.
- Incorporating its ENERGY STAR partnership and ENERGY STAR performance metrics into lobby posters during tenant events and providing Q&A with property management on its energy management program.
- Developing and hosting its second internal Battle of the Buildings Bootcamp competition which focused on empowering participating properties to reduce energy, water, and waste over a three-month period, resulting in saving more than 12,000 MWh of energy, 16,000 kGal of water, and more than 3,400 MtCO2e cumulatively.
- Providing training for Real Estate graduate students at the University of San Diego on the use of ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®.