New York, New York
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Energy Management
Colgate-Palmolive Company (Colgate) is a consumer products manufacturer. Colgate demonstrated continued leadership in leveraging ENERGY STAR® tools and recognition to advance energy and decarbonization management practices for a 1.97% energy intensity reduction in 2021 and a 29.48% reduction since 2005. Key 2021 accomplishments include:
- Achieving the ENERGY STAR Challenge for Industry at three facilities. Since 2010, Colgate plants have achieved the Challenge for Industry 90 times, contributing to over 3.73 MMBTUs in energy savings.
- Contributing to the ENERGY STAR Find the Treasure campaign by sharing the results from energy treasure hunts.
- Finalizing a Net Zero Carbon Strategy that was rolled out to its manufacturing facilities.
- Launching the fifth iteration of its “Top 10” actions to drive further energy and water savings across the company.
- Increasing the percentage of the company’s capital budget dedicated to energy and sustainability projects to 15%.