New York, New York
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Colgate-Palmolive Company is a global consumer products company operating in more than 200 countries, receiving Partner of the Year-Sustained Excellence recognition. Colgate-Palmolive continued to build upon its energy management foundation to extend energy management systems to address water and other environmental impacts. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Reducing energy intensity by nearly three percent in 2018 and avoiding $560 million in energy costs since 2002.
- Investing in more than 70 energy capital projects forecast to deliver $1.9 million in annual savings.
- Achieving the ENERGY STAR Challenge for Industry energy intensity reduction goal at two facilities, saving over 86,200 MMBtu of energy.
- Implementing its Renewable Energy Roadmap with the installation of two on-site solar energy projects at manufacturing sites in the United States and India that generate two MW of electricity.
- Analyzing more than 1,500 energy savings opportunities from 24 energy treasure hunt events to compile the most impactful projects for its 2020 Top 10 Energy & Water Actions program.
- Increasing the amount of facilities complying globally with its Top 10 Energy & Water Actions program to 83 percent.