Code Green Solutions Inc.
New York, New York
Partner of the Year
Service and Product Provider
CodeGreen Solutions, Inc. (Code Green) is an energy and sustainability consulting firm that provides solutions and managed services to more than 300 million square feet of commercial property across the country. The company is dedicated to helping building owners and tenants reduce energy use. Code Green is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year recognition for its strong support of the ENERGY STAR program through engaging nationwide tenant organizations in understanding the benefits of ENERGY STAR. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Benchmarking more than 200 million square feet of property in Portfolio Manager® in 2017, totaling over 630 individual buildings across the country.
- Working to raise the average ENERGY STAR score from 67 to 74 across all client portfolios since 2010.
- Performing 130 ENERGY STAR certifications in 2017, including nearly 50 percent of the commercial buildings certified in Manhattan, making CodeGreen the largest ENERGY STAR certification provider in Manhattan in 2017.
- Benchmarking more than 30 percent of the 450 million square feet of commercial property in New York City that must comply with the Local Law 84 benchmarking requirement.
- Performing energy audits encompassing 37 million square feet and resulting in over $8 million dollars in energy savings in 2017, with cumulative energy audits covering more than 122 million square feet since 2010.
- Helping to build a custom energy benchmark for JFK Terminal 4 to compare performance against other airports and help it become the first airport terminal in the country to pursue Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design certification.