Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Service and Product Provider
Cenergistic uses technology and data to help organizations nationwide reduce electricity, natural gas, water, and fuel oil consumption. Cenergistic is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year–Sustained Excellence recognition for its longstanding commitment to sustainability, promotion of energy conservation, and support of the ENERGY STAR program. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Assisting more than 1,430 buildings in earning ENERGY STAR certification in 2017, bringing the cumulative total to more than 9,860 certifications in 25 states.
- Saving clients an average of 26 percent in expected energy costs in 2017 and more than $5 billion in energy costs since 1986.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR services in all proposals and marketing information, as well as through social media.
- Inviting EPA and company clients to present about ENERGY STAR during board meeting and public events and regularly participating in ENERGY STAR conferences.
- Maintaining dedicated Licensed Professionals on staff to perform ENERGY STAR certification review.
- Working with EPA to identify ways to improve the ENERGY STAR certification process.