Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Service and Product Provider
Cenergistic is a technology-powered, data-driven energy conservation company that has worked with organizations nationwide to reduce their consumption of electricity, natural gas, fuel oil, and water. The company’s proven approach is built on a proprietary methodology that optimizes clients’ infrastructure, improves internal processes, and changes behavior to ensure that savings endure. This approach allows Cenergistic clients, including school districts, universities, community colleges, health care organizations, and churches, to reinvest savings into the communities they serve. Cenergistic is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for its success in capturing substantial long-term energy savings for thousands of client buildings. Key 2015 accomplishments include:
- Helping its clients save more than $164 million in energy savings, bringing the cumulative total to more than $4 billion over the last 25 years.
- Providing clients with templates to communicate their energy savings with local, state, and federal officials, leading to at least 50 news stories about client ENERGY STAR achievements.
- Earning recognition as an Elite Member in the ENERGY STAR Certification Nation campaign by helping to certify more than 400 buildings.
- Maintaining a Web page highlighting recent newsworthy client ENERGY STAR accomplishments.
- Incorporating the ENERGY STAR logo and information throughout its marketing materials, proposal packages, and client public relation and communication toolkits.