CBRE GROUP, INC.
Los Angeles, CA
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Energy Management
CBRE Group, Inc. (CBRE) is a global commercial real estate services and investment firm with more than 80,000 employees, serving real estate investors through approximately 450 offices worldwide. CBRE is receiving Partner of the Year-Sustained Excellence recognition and has continued to maintain its comprehensive energy management program, providing overall leadership across the industry. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Achieving ENERGY STAR certification for a total of 324 buildings in 2018.
- Registering and benchmarking a company record-breaking 6,418 buildings, totaling 420 million square feet.
- Recognizing 22 buildings through its Climate Champion Award program, which highlights properties that have achieved a 10 percent annual increase in ENERGY STAR score.
- Having 18,500 employees complete training modules for ‘The Business of Green’ training program since its launch, featuring accomplishments and testimonials from key brokerage leaders and a customized ENERGY STAR for brokers presentation.
- Having more than 35,000 attendees to date for the co-sponsored BOMA training sessions.
- Publishing the fifth annual Green Building Adoption Index, which highlights the adoption rate of ENERGY STAR certified buildings.