CBRE Group, Inc.
Los Angeles, California
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
CBRE Group, Inc. (CBRE) is a global commercial real estate services and investment firm, managing more than 375 million square feet of commercial properties and facilities worldwide. CBRE is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year–Sustained Excellence recognition for its comprehensive energy management program, extensive use of Portfolio Manager®, and overall leadership across the industry. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Benchmarking more than 6,100 properties, representing more than 375 million square feet of managed assets; a year-over-year increase of more than 300 percent.
- Achieving an average ENERGY STAR score of 80.3 across its portfolio, resulting in a 16.2 percent reduction in site energy use, equivalent to eliminating more than 800,000,000 vehicle miles
- Having 5,000 employees complete training modules in 2017 for ‘The Business of Green’ training program, which features accomplishments and testimonials from key brokerage leaders educating others on green buildings and energy efficiency, including a customized ‘ENERGY STAR for Brokers’ presentation.
- Having more than 23,000 attendees to date for the co-sponsored BOMA training sessions.
- Publishing the 4th annual Green Building Adoption Index, which highlights the adoption rate of ENERGY STAR labeled buildings, with a new added focus on cities with energy disclosure regulations.