Los Angeles, California
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Energy Management
CBRE is a global commercial real estate services and investment firm. CBRE has continued to maintain its comprehensive energy management program and extensive training programs, providing overall leadership across the industry. Key 2019 accomplishments include:
- Achieving ENERGY STAR certifications for 148 properties in 2019.
- Registering and benchmarking 5,623 buildings, totaling more than 315 million square feet.
- Recognizing 25 property management teams through its Climate Champion Award program, which highlights properties that have achieved a 10 percent or more annual increase in ENERGY STAR score.
- Having 1,441 employees complete training modules in 2019 for The Business of Green training program, featuring accomplishments and testimonials from key brokerage leaders and a customized ENERGY STAR for brokers presentation.
- Having more than 1,000 attendees in 2019 complete the co-sponsored BOMA Energy Efficiency Program training program, which leverages ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager as a foundational tool for managing energy consumption.
- Publishing the sixth annual Green Building Adoption Index for Offices, and the first Green Building Adoption Index for Multifamily Buildings, which highlights the adoption rate of ENERGY STAR certified buildings.