Washington, District Of Columbia
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
DTZ is a global leader in commercial real estate services providing tenants, occupiers, and investors around the world with a full spectrum of integrated property solutions. The firm manages approximately 3.3 billion square feet on behalf of institutional, corporate, and private clients. DTZ is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for using ENERGY STAR tools and resources, embedding energy efficiency into its corporate practices, and taking those best practices to its clients. Key 2014 accomplishments include:
- Maintaining its ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® account to ensure its growing portfolio is continually benchmarked and updated.
- Reducing annual energy consumption by more than 3.5 percent compared to a 2012 baseline.
- Achieving Executive Member status in the ENERGY STAR Certification Nation campaign by assisting with the certification of 85 buildings in 2014.
- Improving total weather normalized source energy use across its portfolio by nearly 13 percent.
- Hosting more than 15 ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager training sessions to educate its associates, property teams, and engineers on the tool.
- Submitting 125 buildings in its managed portfolio to compete in EPA’s 2014 ENERGY STAR National Building Competition.