Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
Contractor of the Year
C.S. Construction is a design-build construction company and a participant in the Focus on Energy Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® (HPwES) program. C.S. Construction incorporates energy efficiency in every job; the company strives for the greatest energy savings possible. C.S. Construction is receiving HPwES Contractor of the Year recognition for its strong support of ENERGY STAR and its commitment to the HPwES program. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Completing 191 energy assessments and 157 HPwES projects; this represents a 10-fold increase in projects compared to 2016. In 2017, the company achieved energy savings amounting to 4,577 million British thermal units.
- Collaborating with the Focus on Energy HPwES program to design and implement an air sealing and insulation sales strategy targeting landlords and rental properties. The strategy includes guaranteeing rebates to owners to secure interest in improving their rental properties.
- Including educational information and cost estimates for air sealing and insulation upgrades that qualify for the Focus on Energy HPwES with every project bid.
- Securing customers more than $540,000 in incentives through the Focus on Energy HPwES program.
- Collaborating with Focus on Energy to issue post-project press releases highlighting the energy savings associated with completed projects.