Partner of the Year
Product Brand Owner
Broan-NuTone is a global leader in residential indoor air quality and is receiving Partner of the Year recognition. Broan-NuTone leveraged its strong retail presence with ENERGY STAR in-store signage at over 4,000 retail locations, along with 870 ENERGY STAR displays in distributor showrooms. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Promoting the value of ENERGY STAR to an estimated 10,000 plus pro-channel customers (builders, distributors, contractors, etc.) and exhibiting at over 75 national and regional trade shows.
- Supporting the ENERGY STAR Certified Homes program by participating in a Partner Meeting ventilation panel and working with EPA staff to provide training on solutions for whole house mechanical ventilation requirements.
- Incentivizing ENERGY STAR certified product purchases via bonus rebates through major buying groups.
- Donating 2,285 premium Broan and Nutone UltraGreen series ENERGY STAR Most Efficient recognized fans (worth over $1 million by list price) to Habitat for Humanity.
- Working with EPA to expand ENERGY STAR certification to supply fans, and promptly certifying several models to serve the burgeoning supply ventilation market.