Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - New Home Builder and Affordable Housing
Brighton Homes, a local home builder, constructed more than 160 ENERGY STAR® certified homes in 2022, for a total of more than 2,000 homes since joining the program in 2009. Key 2022 accomplishments include:
- Promoting ENERGY STAR as an integral part of its company identity in all print and electronic marketing materials, including throughout its website and in social media and print collateral.
- Including ENERGY STAR in full-page print advertisements in multiple local magazines, including Boise Lifestyle Magazine, Idaho Business Review, Meridian Lifestyle Magazine, and Best of Idaho Magazine.
- Implementing quality assurance measures to ensure that all ENERGY STAR requirements are met, including training, and educating new and existing trades, developing comprehensive construction documents, and holding pre-construction team meetings.
- Providing ENERGY STAR-focused training for all sales agents, site superintendents, construction teams, and warranty representatives, enabling them to effectively communicate with homebuyers about the features and benefits of ENERGY STAR certification.
- Surveying homebuyers directly after purchase and one year later about the importance of ENERGY STAR certification in their buying decisions, with more than 72% of buyers indicating that it was a very important factor.