Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - New Home Builder and Affordable Housing
Brighton Homes, a local home builder, constructed more than 220 ENERGY STAR® certified homes in 2021 for a cumulative total of nearly 1,900 homes since joining the program in 2009. Key 2021 accomplishments include:
- Integrating ENERGY STAR in all print and electronic marketing materials and promoting ENERGY STAR certification as one of its core values.
- Continuing to partner with Intermountain Gas Company to educate consumers about the value of ENERGY STAR through social media and local Parade of Homes campaigns.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR with full-page print advertisements in multiple local magazines, including Boise Lifestyle Magazine, Idaho Business Review, Meridian Lifestyle Magazine, and Best of Idaho Magazine.
- Providing ENERGY STAR focused training for all sales agents, site superintendents, and warranty representatives throughout the construction process, enabling them to effectively communicate about the features and benefits of ENERGY STAR certification.
- Including a question about the importance of ENERGY STAR certification in surveys of homebuyers conducted immediately after closing and after one year of ownership.