Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
New Home Builder and Affordable Housing
Brighton Homes is a home builder receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year-Sustained Excellence recognition. Brighton Homes has demonstrated ongoing dedication to ENERGY STAR by building more than 200 certified homes in 2018, for a total of more than 1,100 since joining the program in 2009. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Partnering with Intermountain Gas Company to educate consumers about the value of ENERGY STAR through newsletters and social media.
- Showcasing ENERGY STAR certified homes features and benefits throughout model homes to educate prospective buyers.
- Educating superintendents and warranty representatives to reinforce the benefits of ENERGY STAR certified homes.
- Emphasizing its commitment to building 100% ENERGY STAR certified homes on the company’s website, social media, and in outdoor signage and banners.
- Surveying homebuyers after purchase of their home, with over 60 percent responding that ENERGY STAR was very important factor in their decision-making process.