Bozzuto Management Company
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Bozzuto Management Company manages over 255 multifamily communities along the East Coast, Northeast & Chicago, representing over 72,000 market rate & affordable units and over two million square feet of retail. Bozzuto is receiving Partner of the Year-Sustained Excellence recognition and has continued to achieve energy savings across its entire managed portfolio, consistently promoting ENERGY STAR and its resources throughout the multifamily industry. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Pursuing 100 percent benchmarking in ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® for all managed assets and achieving energy reductions of more than three percent and two percent in site and source energy usage, respectively, across its entire portfolio over 2017, which equates to a calculated energy cost savings of more than four million dollars.
- Achieving ENERGY STAR certification for 24 of its managed communities in 2018.
- Increasing its average ENERGY STAR Score from a 64 to 67 from 2017 to 2018 across its portfolio.
- Promoting its energy management programs and ENERGY STAR participation through social media, print publications, external job postings, industry speaking engagements and community events, in addition to its new corporate web site.
- Developing an internal communications program known as Bozzuto in the Know, which provides bi-weekly highlights of company activities, including sustainability and ENERGY STAR related accomplishments.