Bozzuto Management Company
Partner of the Year
Bozzuto Management Company (Bozzuto) is one of the leading multifamily management companies in the United States, with more than 60,000 managed apartments and approximately 2 million square feet of retail space. Bozzuto Management Company is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year recognition for its energy management efforts and commitment to engaging its residents to promote energy efficiency and the value of the ENERGY STAR program. Key 2016 accomplishments include:
- Benchmarking all stabilized properties in ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®.
- Achieving ENERGY STAR Certification for 14 communities in 2016, and implementing a program to track and promote those most likely to achieve certification going forward.
- Engaging employees, residents, prospects, and the general public via social media to rebroadcast ENERGY STAR milestones, and sharing the value of ENERGY STAR at industry conferences, summits, and on its corporate website.
- Assisting EPA in the development of a multifamily value proposition guide for ENERGY STAR.
- Enrolling its first five communities in the National Building Competition: BOOTCAMP, representing 33 percent of all participating multifamily buildings.