Washington, District Of Columbia
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Energy Efficiency Program Delivery
BOMA International (BOMA), a federation founded in 1907, advances the commercial real estate industry by serving as a source of knowledge on building management and operations. BOMA is receiving Partner of the Year-Sustained Excellence recognition, continuing to maintain its leadership in promoting ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® and ENERGY STAR resources to the real estate industry to help members meet sustainability objectives. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Completing the first year of its W2 Challenge, promoting the benchmarking of water use and waste output, and directing nearly 2,000 buildings to utilize ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager.
- Implementing an update to the BOMA 360 Performance Program to include water and waste benchmarking in Portfolio Manager.
- Continuing to offer an array of popular education and recognition programs that incorporate ENERGY STAR, including the BOMA Energy Efficiency Program (BEEP), BOMA Energy Performance Contracting (BEPC) Model, Office and Industrial Experience Exchange Reports (EER), BOMA 360 Performance Program, and The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY®) Awards.
- Prominently featuring ENERGY STAR in BOMA Magazine, e-newsletters, webinars and social media, reaching tens of thousands of commercial real estate practitioners.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR during relevant sessions at the BOMA International Conference & Expo.