Beko US, Inc.
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Product Brand Owner
Beko US Inc. is a manufacturer of major home appliances. In 2020, Beko set and met a goal for new products to meet or exceed the ENERGY STAR certification requirements, thereby increasing the number of ENERGY STAR certified offerings, expanding the categories that earn ENERGY STAR Most Efficient recognition, and receiving the ENERGY STAR Emerging Technology Award for refrigeration products. Key 2020 accomplishments include:
- Demonstrating leadership by introducing in the U.S. market next-generation refrigerators and freezers that are 30 percent more efficient than federal standards and use low global warming potential refrigerants.
- Earning the ENERGY STAR Technology Award for Advanced Adaptive Compressor Systems for eight refrigerator and freezer models under the Beko and Blomberg brands.
- Increasing the percentage of ENERGY STAR certified products available by 6 percent from 2019.
- Maintaining the ENERGY STAR certified products sales percentage, despite the challenging pandemic environment.
- Participating in various ENERGY STAR campaigns and promotions, including the Earth Day, Flip Your Fridge, and ENERGY STAR Day campaigns.