Beacon Capital Partners LLC
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Energy Management
Beacon Capital Partners is a private real estate investment firm. Beacon Capital has maintained a longstanding commitment to ENERGY STAR® and energy conservation, including implementing several initiatives to support its decarbonization program, and continuing to promote the value of ENERGY STAR and energy management to internal staff. Key 2022 accomplishments include:
- Achieving ENERGY STAR certification for 50 properties.
- Benchmarking 100% of its portfolio in ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® for energy, water, and waste.
- Committing to a nationwide solar rollout for all its U.S. properties, including a technical and financial analysis on solar installations across its portfolio, with a plan to have all solar systems operational within the next 12 to 14 months.
- Leveraging Moody’s “Four Twenty Seven,” a climate-risk analysis program, to guide development of a road map for its decarbonization program, launched in 2021.
- Continuing its decade-long Annual Blue Star Award, which is given to property engineers and engineering teams who display exemplary attention to energy efficiency and reduction in energy usage in the past year.