Beacon Capital Partners, LLC
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Beacon Capital Partners, LLC is a private real estate investment firm that develops, owns, and operates more than 30 million square feet of commercial office properties in select cities in the United States and Europe. Beacon Capital Partners is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for its dedication to educating and engaging office building tenants and leasing brokers on the benefits of ENERGY STAR certification, and for its continued implementation of a wide range of energy efficiency measures throughout its portfolio. Key 2014 accomplishments include:
- Earning the ENERGY STAR for more than 25 million square feet of office space since becoming a partner in 2005.
- Improving its No Cost Energy Saving Program, a portfolio-wide program which closely tracks when and how each U.S. property starts and shuts down its HVAC system, lights, and non-essential equipment, by adding a new Enhanced Data Integrity Program.
- Creating a new Tenant Energy Awareness Concierge Program, which educates and motivates tenants about ENERGY STAR, building performance, and personal conservation efforts.
- Educating leasing brokers on the personal and financial benefits to tenants when leasing an ENERGY STAR certified building.
- Achieving an average ENERGY STAR score of more than 83 for all 31 properties eligible to receive a score.
- Achieving Premier Member status in the ENERGY STAR Certification Nation by assisting the certification of 15 buildings in 2014.