AZ Energy Efficient Home
Home Performance with ENERGY STAR - Sustained Excellence
Contractor of the Year
AZ Energy Efficient Home has participated in the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® (HPwES) program since 2010. In addition to the energy and utility bill savings associated with HPwES, the company focuses on promoting and delivering the health benefits derived from energy efficiency. AZ Energy Efficient Home is receiving Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Contractor of the Year–Sustained Excellence recognition for its outstanding delivery of HPwES, year over year. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Achieving the highest rate of measured savings at the meter compared to other contractors in Arizona Public Service territory.
- Hosting a radio show, AZ Healthy Home Radio Hour, and reaching out to hospitals, physicians, and real estate professionals to explain the benefits of energy efficiency and HPwES.
- Participating in a pilot with Arizona Public Service to install Wi-Fi enabled hot water heater timers and thermostatic mixing valves to determine the viability for load shifting.
- Testing a new technology to address the room pressure balancing issue in home energy efficiency through a passive room pressure relief system.
- Demonstrating leadership by sharing best practices at residential energy efficiency conferences across the country.