Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Product Brand Owner
An ENERGY STAR® partner since the windows program began in 1998, the Andersen Corporation is a privately-owned company that produces energy efficient residential windows and doors. Andersen is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for continuing to expand its energy efficient product offerings, developing new education marketing materials, and for a company-wide effort to reduce operational energy use. Key 2016 accomplishments include:
- Advancing and expanding energy efficiency performance across the Andersen product portfolio.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR through an integrated marketing effort, such as social media infographics, bylined articles, educational videos, and an engaging in-home ENERGY STAR Scavenger Hunt for kids.
- Demonstrating leadership in sustainability through an employee award program for reducing operational energy use.
- Delivering ENERGY STAR training sessions to more than 11,000 Andersen employees and 8,000 employees from retailer and distributor partners.
- Developing a consumer-focused educational video on choosing the right glass option for the climate location of the home.
- Collaborated with the Clean Energy Resource teams of Minnesota to educate readers about the value of ENERGY STAR building certification via their blog.