Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Energy Management
AMLI Residential is a multifamily company focused on the development, acquisition, and management of apartment communities. AMLI has continued to leverage its ENERGY STAR® partnership to communicate the value of energy efficiency to both internal stakeholders and residents across its communities. Key 2022 accomplishments include:
- Achieving 47 ENERGY STAR certifications for its communities.
- Continuing to engage residents around energy efficiency and ENERGY STAR through property websites, property brochures, on-site tours, and through its green home guide.
- Expanding on its net zero commitment by conducting several studies to evaluate its greenhouse gas accounting. This commitment, including leveraging EPA tools to conduct an analysis of refrigerant use, scope three emissions, embodied carbon in its building materials, and emissions specific to its resident units.
- Developing a strategy for increasing electric vehicle (EV) infrastructure in its communities and setting a goal to have 30% of parking spaces in each community retrofitted with EV infrastructure by 2030.
- Continuing to offer trainings to its employees through its sustainability modules, of which significant portions for leasing, maintenance, and corporate employees detail ENERGY STAR best practices and information on ENERGY STAR certification.