Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
AMLI Residential is a multifamily company focused on the development, acquisition, and management of apartment communities. AMLI has continued to leverage its ENERGY STAR partnership to communicate the value of energy efficiency to both internal stakeholders and its residents across its communities. Key 2020 accomplishments include:
- Achieving 40 ENERGY STAR certifications for its communities, representing 55 percent of its portfolio.
- Continuing to add a lease addendum for its properties in Dallas, Florida, and Houston in order to obtain whole-building energy data, which will support ongoing benchmarking and ENERGY STAR certification efforts.
- Developing two new virtual options for residents to tour communities in response to COVID-19 that integrated the value of ENERGY STAR and energy management.
- Delivering video training modules to 100 percent of new employees, which includes specific modules for leasing, maintenance, and corporate employees, that detail ENERGY STAR best practices and information on ENERGY STAR certification.
- Devoting the entire first quarter of its sustainability social media calendar to energy management, featuring details on its ENERGY STAR certified properties, to increase awareness of ENERGY STAR and energy management benefits.