Partner of the Year
AMLI Residential, founded in 1980, is a multifamily company focused on the development, acquisition, and management of Class A sustainable apartment communities across the United States, receiving Partner of the Year recognition. AMLI has demonstrated ongoing dedication to corporate sustainability and has leveraged the ENERGY STAR program to communicate the value of energy efficiency to both internal stakeholders and its residents across its communities. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Achieving ENERGY STAR Certification for 26 communities, representing over 36 percent of its portfolio.
- Increasing its portfolio average ENERGY STAR score from an 80 in 2017 to an 82 in 2018.
- Continuing implementation of its LED retrofit and solar programs throughout its portfolio, which has saved 3,720,596 kilowatt hours (kWh) and 1,902,800 kWh in 2018 respectively.
- Engaging leasing staff to educate residents and prospective residents on the benefits of living in an ENERGY STAR certified community, and the energy efficient features of the properties.
- Partnering with Green Mountain Energy to promote and provide clean energy options to residents.