Beko US, Inc.
Beko US, Inc., a home appliance manufacturer, introduced innovative product designs that deliver leaps in energy and water efficiency and educated consumers and trade allies about these benefits to further their market adoption. Key 2022 accomplishments include:
- Introducing the CornerIntense dishwasher that uses 50% less energy and 25% less energy than federal standards mandate; Beko U.S., Inc.’s first national dishwasher campaign for this ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2022 model secured nearly 22 million impressions.
- Launching a new and improved heat pump dryer with a matching clothes washer that uses only 120V, making replacement of a standard dryer with a heat pump more widely accessible. This laundry pair was recognized as ENERGY STAR Most Efficient in 2022.
- Converting all Beko U.S., Inc. refrigeration models to low global warming potential refrigerants.
- Collaborating with EPA on the ENERGY STAR Earth Day and ENERGY STAR Day campaigns and leveraging social media and a refreshed website to secure 60,000 impressions, educating consumers about the value of ENERGY STAR and sustainability.
- Training 90 retail partners and 2,000 participants on the value of ENERGY STAR and sharing this message at major appliance trade and partner events like the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show, BrandSource National Convention and Buy Fair.