2022 ENERGY STAR Awards
Each year, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Department of Energy (DOE) honor organizations that have made outstanding contributions to protect the environment through energy efficiency.
We are pleased to provide the following preliminary information about the 2022 ENERGY STAR Awards for partners interested in applying for recognition for their ENERGY STAR program achievements during calendar year 2021.
- Now! 2022 ENERGY STAR Awards Applications available
- October 21, 2021 -- online system available in MESA for formal applications. Check out the tutorial for submittal process updates for this year.
- December 7, 2021 -- application deadline
- Mid February 2022 -- award determinations complete and applicants notified
- May 4, 2022 -- annual spring partner meetings & awards event in Washington, DC
EPA and DOE recognize that the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting individuals and organizations across all sectors of our economy. Please be assured that we will take this unique circumstance into consideration in reviewing applications for the 2022 ENERGY STAR Awards, which recognize your ENERGY STAR achievements in calendar year 2021. We look forward to celebrating the accomplishments of our 2022 ENERGY STAR Award winners in-person on Wednesday, May 4, 2022, in Washington, DC. Please bookmark this page to receive ongoing updates.
Other ENERGY STAR partner and stakeholder meetings are held in conjunction with the ENERGY STAR Awards. For more information on these and other meetings, please visit the ENERGY STAR Partner Meetings page.
Questions? Partners may contact their account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated October 14, 2021