The 2020 ENERGY STAR Awards
Each year, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Department of Energy (DOE) honor organizations that have made outstanding contributions to protect the environment through energy efficiency.
EPA is pleased to provide the following preliminary information regarding the timeline for the 2020 ENERGY STAR Awards for partners interested in applying for recognition for their ENERGY STAR program achievements during calendar year 2019.
- Now! 2020 ENERGY STAR Awards Applications available
- Mid October, 2019 -- online system available for formal online applications
- Early December, 2019 -- application deadline
- Early February, 2020 -- applicants notified
- April 2, 2020 -- annual spring partner meetings & awards ceremony
Questions? Partners may contact their account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We anticipate that food and beverage sponsorship opportunities for the 2020 ENERGY STAR Awards reception and ceremony will be available. More information will be shared with 2020 ENERGY STAR award winners in late February.
Other ENERGY STAR partner and stakeholder meetings are held in conjunction with the ENERGY STAR Awards. For more information on these and other meetings, please visit the ENERGY STAR Partner Meetings page.
Updated July 23, 2019