- Awards Overview
- General Instructions for All Applicants
- Partner of the Year
- Energy Management (PDF, 147KB I Word, 148KB )
- Multifamily High Rise Developers (PDF, 461KB I Word, 82KB)
- New Home Builder and Affordable Housing (PDF, 275KB I Word, 144KB)
- Product Brand Owner (PDF, 66KB I Word, 60KB)
- Energy Efficiency Program Delivery (PDF, 63KB I Word, 67KB)
- Retailer (PDF, 52KB I Word, 63KB)
- Service and Product Provider (PDF, 179KB I Word, 54KB)
- Climate Communications
- Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
- Excellence Awards
* The New Home Builder and the Affordable Housing applications have been combined. The previous Excellence in Affordable Housing award no longer exists now that the builder application includes a category for affordable housing builders, so applicants in the Affordable Housing sector should use the New Home Builder application.
* As in the previous two years, applicants in the “New Home Builder” category can also nominate Home Energy Raters for an award, and if selected, both the Builder and the Rater (and/or Provider, if applicable) get an award. Raters can also be nominated more than once.
* New Category – Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Contractor of the Year
These awards are presented to Home Performance with ENERGY STAR participating contractors who demonstrate innovative business practices that make them leaders among their peers. The award winners take on challenges and apply unique approaches to realize notable success in their local Home Performance with ENERGY STAR markets. They exhibit outstanding professionalism, build strong customer relationships, and apply building science solutions to improve homes.