Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (Samsung) is a digital leader committed to developing innovative technologies and efficient processes that support its mission of making life better for consumers around the world. Samsung is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year recognition for its leadership in communicating the importance of saving energy and preventing climate change with ENERGY STAR. Key 2013 accomplishments include:
- Generating over 110 million impressions through its innovative ENERGY STAR climate communications campaign on Times Square billboard, helping consumers understand the connection between energy efficiency and preventing climate change.
- Ranking first among all business companies, providing 13,291 pledges to Change the World, Start with ENERGY STAR.
- Providing ongoing training to sales force and retailers about ENERGY STAR, importance of saving energy, and preventing climate change.
- Providing climate change messaging on ENERGY STAR Most Efficient products.
- Using climate messaging in communications with utility companies, retailers, and other organizations, e.g., NEEA, Navitas, Best Buy, Lowes, Wal-Mart, HH Gregg, etc.
- Generating more than 177 million impressions through four press releases in 2013 to help consumers understand nexus between saving energy and preventing climate change. Sent 11.5 million emails with ENERGY STAR message promoting energy-efficient behaviors to Samsung customers.
- Revising messaging on website and in connection with pledge to further emphasize the connection between energy efficiency and climate change.