New Port Richey, Florida
ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Manitowoc Foodservice, a division of the Manitowoc Company, Inc., is a leader in global commercial foodservice equipment solutions, designing, manufacturing, and supplying food and beverage equipment through a portfolio of brands that includes Cleveland®, Convotherm®, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, and Manitowoc® Ice. Manitowoc Foodservice is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence recognition for its continued leadership in providing ENERGY STAR certified products and for its active engagement in the ENERGY STAR combination oven specification development process. Key accomplishments in 2013 include:
- Offering more than 1,700 ENERGY STAR certified products across the six commercial foodservice product categories.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR through print media and tradeshows, generating more than one million impressions.
- Introducing an energy efficiency microsite offering users timely information on efficiency and rebates, savings calculators, and other tools.
- Integrating ENERGY STAR and energy efficiency information for all of its product lines into training literature and online information for its dealers, end users, servicers, consultants, and distributors.
- Offering apps through iTunes and Google Play that help customers understand the benefits of energy efficiency.
- Expanding its social media and consumer education efforts with more than 250,000 impressions.