ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
JLL is a professional services and investment management firm that offers specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying, and investing in real estate. Through its client services, JLL manages a portfolio of approximately 2.6 billion square feet worldwide. JLL is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence recognition for its dedication to driving energy savings across clients' portfolios and communicating energy management successes with ENERGY STAR to its employees, tenants, and the community. Key 2013 accomplishments include:
- Continuing to realize additional energy savings beyond its already high-performing portfolio.
- Continuing to support ENERGY STAR initiatives, including water conservation and efforts to expand the ENERGY STAR platform in the real estate brokerage community.
- Working with colleges and universities to promote energy management with students and initiating a partnership with the Energy Innovation Center in Pittsburgh.
- Pioneering an innovative communications campaign promoting ENERGY STAR and delivering consistent messages to 16,000 U.S. employees, families, and Fortune 500 corporate clients.
- Expanding the promotion of ENERGY STAR through high-level media placements, social media, thought leadership blog posts, public forums, discussions with high-ranking government officials, reports, presentations to clients, and consistent outreach to its employees, prospects, and tenants.