ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Servidyne is an international energy management company which provides its clients with comprehensive programs that focus on energy efficiency, demand response, and sustainability in order to significantly enhance the operating, financial, and environmental performance of existing buildings. The company serves a broad range of markets in the United States, including owners and operators of commercial office, hospitality, retail, light industrial, distribution, healthcare, government, and education facilities, as well as public and investor-owned utilities. Servidyne is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence recognition for continuing to champion ENERGY STAR and the central role of benchmarking whole-building energy use in effectively managing energy performance. Key 2012 accomplishments include:
- Providing assistance that helped more than 110 client buildings earn the ENERGY STAR in 2012.
- Achieving a more than 10-point increase in the ENERGY STAR energy performance score of more than 50 client buildings.
- Implementing an integrated marketing campaign that includes promoting ENERGY STAR in outreach materials.
- Using Facebook and LinkedIn to encourage the adoption of ENERGY STAR.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR tools and resources at multiple conferences and trade shows.