Public Service Company of Oklahoma (PSO)
ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Public Service Company of Oklahoma (PSO) has served Oklahoma's electric energy needs since 1913. Today, PSO serves approximately 527,000 customers in 230 cities and towns. PSO is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence recognition for continuing to enhance and expand its Home Performance with ENERGY STAR (HPwES) program. PSO also participates in the ENERGY STAR Certified Homes program. Key 2012 accomplishments include:
- Achieving 313 completed HPwES projects, a growth of over 18 percent since 2011.
- Providing audit and upgrade services to approximately 500 homeowners, achieving 1.1 MW and 3,170 MWh in savings through HPwES.
- Establishing a strong HPwES participating contractor community through training workshops with industry experts on business development, Air Conditioning Contractors of America's Manual J and D trainings, and consistent outreach at local trade ally events.
- Partnering with the Tulsa Community College (TCC) to leverage a grant from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act that provided occupation transition services. As a result, TCC offered BPI Building Analyst and HERS Rater certification courses that resulted in more than 60 individuals receiving either BPI or HERS Rater certifications.
- Providing incentives for nearly 260 ENERGY STAR certified homes, saving homeowners approximately 345 kW of demand and 470 MWh of energy savings.