Sharp Electronics is a subsidiary of
· Offering 30 ENERGY STAR qualified TV models featuring its unique Quattron Quad Pixel technology that enables very low power consumption.
· Receiving EPA's ENERGY STAR Most Efficient recognition for nine TV models--more than any other manufacturer.
· Expanding training efforts to include 20 courses for retailers and dealers, and incorporating ENERGY STAR information into educational materials and Roadshow presentations.
· Conducting the fourth year of Sharp's
· Delivering a variety of efficient product lines to consumers including ENERGY STAR qualified air conditioners, air purifiers, copiers/printers/multifunctional devices, monitors/displays, DVD players, and TVs--100 percent of Sharp's air conditioners, Blu-ray disc players, and monitors.