Public Service Company of Oklahoma (PSO) has served
· Supporting 32 home builders in constructing approximately 200 ENERGY STAR certified homes, bringing the total number built since 2008 to approximately 1,500.
· Helping builders transition to ENERGY STAR Version 3 by delivering three technical training sessions on the specification at the Home Builders Association of Greater Tulsa, as well as a seminar on the comfort, quality, and cost savings of an ENERGY STAR certified home.
· Holding a Builders Roundtable Discussion to provide participants with an opportunity to provide feedback about the utility's energy efficiency program. This dialogue provided participants with program ownership for future program development.
· Offering a production incentive to HERS Raters to help encourage productivity, and meeting with raters throughout the year to facilitate understanding of Version 3 changes.
· Recruiting 15 contractors to provide audit and upgrade services to approximately 250 homeowners throughout PSO's territory in the first year of its HPwES program.