ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Improve financial performance and reduce carbon emissions with EPA's strategic energy management approach.
Design Tech Homes is among the largest privately owned, custom home builders in
· Building 100 percent of its homes to ENERGY STAR specifications.
· Promoting ENERGY STAR through a variety of media, including Facebook, company website, brochures and pamphlets, YouTube videos, television ads.
· Discussing changes to the ENERGY STAR program in weekly staff meetings for construction managers and new home consultants to ensure staff is up-to-date on the ENERGY STAR program.
· Hosting 30 to 60 potential homebuyers each month in its free, two-hour informational seminar about the process of building an energy-efficient custom home, including a large component dedicated to ENERGY STAR.
· Participating in the two-hour Better Home Show radio program each Saturday morning hosted by Design Tech Homes owner and CEO hosts to discuss the benefits of the ENERGY STAR New Homes program.