Southern California Edison Company (SCE) delivers electrical energy solutions to nearly 14 million residents in southern and central
· Devising multifaceted upstream, midstream, and downstream approaches to market transformation and energy efficiency program delivery--including seeding
· Ensuring that ENERGY STAR qualified products are promoted across all programs, including its low-income assistance programs, which offer products that have earned the label when serving eligible customers.
· Empowering its customers to adopt energy-efficient lifestyles by participating in EPA's Change the World, Start with ENERGY STAR campaign--including driving the ENERGY STAR pledge, participating in the ENERGY STARs Across America consumer event series, and spreading the word through a range of social media platforms.
· Networking strategically with 10 building industry associations and with other key professionals in the residential building industry; SCE used these partnerships to collaborate in designing new ways to increase public awareness of the benefits of ENERGY STAR certified homes.
· Expanding a free automated benchmarking service, in cooperation with EPA, and increasing enrollment to over 1,000 SCE customers.
· Partnering with customers to exceed its electricity savings goals by delivering 1,694 GWh in energy savings and 324 MW of permanent demand reduction.