Sea Gull Lighting Products, LLC manufactures both ENERGY STAR qualified lighting and ceiling fan products. Since 1992, the company has seen its customer interest in energy-efficient products continue to grow. Sea Gull Lighting is recognized for its dedication to the production, marketing, and sale of ENERGY STAR qualified products. Key accomplishments in 2011 include:
· Selling more than 300,000 ENERGY STAR qualified fixtures and fans, an 11-percent increase over 2010.
· Partnering with builders, architects, and developers to install ENERGY STAR qualified lighting fixtures and ceiling fans in a variety of projects, including the 2011 Hanley Wood Concept Home with KB Home and Marta Stewart, Fort Bragg, and Fort Dix military base renovations, and numerous retirement community developments.
· Offering innovative products such as the ENERGY STAR qualified Traverse LED downlight, an improved alternative to traditional recessed downlighting.
· Holding training sessions and webinars for more than 200 of its sales representatives on the benefits of ENERGY STAR products and new product developments. Sea Gull Lighting also kept industry contacts informed through product demonstrations at seminars and the International Builders Show.
· Distinguishing its ENERGY STAR qualified products and the associated savings through retail hangtags, features on its website, brochures, and ENERGY STAR fixture giveaways.