National Grid is an international energy delivery company that provides electricity to more than three million customers in
· Launching two new campaigns featuring ENERGY STAR, "Tap into Savings" and "Fine Art of Recycling," drawing participation from other ENERGY STAR partners such as Sears Holdings Corporation, and garnering more than 7.3 million earned media impressions and 9 million online impressions.
· Expanding its Spanish-language ENERGY STAR marketing efforts in
· Conducting 10 focus groups in partnership with other utility sponsors to assess consumer knowledge and preferences about lighting products. This information will be used to inform National Grid's future efforts to promote energy-efficient lighting.
· Expanding point-of-purchase materials at retail locations across
· Encouraging customers to use ENERGY STAR qualified products, with significant impacts--as a result of the company's campaigns, more than two million ENERGY STAR qualified products were sold to its customers in 2011.