APS (Arizona Public Service) is
· Providing incentives for more than 1,170 ENERGY STAR certified homes, bringing the total number of certified homes since 2006 to 9,350.
· Exceeding program goals for HPwES by conducting nearly 4,500 audits and over 1,600 retrofits, while maintaining a strong conversion rate of 38 percent. This represents savings of more than 111,000 MWh over the expected life of the measures.
· Reaching a milestone goal of having all of the top 20
· Introducing a low-interest financing product to help customers finance their HPwES energy efficiency projects, in partnership with the National Bank of
· Promoting ENERGY STAR through its Solutions for Business Program by conducting half-day training sessions on benchmarking with the Portfolio Manager measurement and tracking tool and reviewing ENERGY STAR tools and resources in all customer and trade ally training sessions.
· Promoting the sale and use of more than 2.5 million ENERGY STAR qualified CFLs in 2011 through incentives and creative educational promotions.