ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Improve financial performance and reduce carbon emissions with EPA's strategic energy management approach.
LG Electronics USA (LG) is the North American subsidiary of LG Electronics, Inc., a global leader in consumer electronics, home appliances, and mobile communications, and is committed to improving the environment through energy-efficient innovations. LG's commitment to qualified products, employee education programs, and ENERGY STAR set it apart from others in 2011. Key accomplishments include:
· Increasing total sales of ENERGY STAR qualified products by nearly 30 percent over 2010.
· Implementing a nationwide, multifaceted public education campaign about ENERGY STAR that reached tens of millions of consumers, including a 50-second spot on its
· Producing 406 ENERGY STAR qualified appliances and electronics models in 2011, 21 more than the number qualified in 2010.
· Training more than 110,000 sales associates on the benefits of ENERGY STAR qualified TVs and other products.
· Leading the industry as one of the first manufacturers to participate in the ENERGY STAR Most Efficient pilot with a wide variety of products that demonstrate high efficiency performance.